Our Maths courses help children aged 7-11+ perform to the very best of their ability.
- Fun and engaging with as little unnecessary repetition as possible.
- Developed from a Private Tutor environment so they are of the highest quality.
- Flexible so can be completed in a manner that suits the family schedule.
- Proven to deliver great results and help children become more confident and better equipped to learn well in future – as well of course as making sure children perform to the best of their ability in Maths.
- Well designed, covering arithmetic, but also problem-solving which many supplementary education providers don’t.
- Roughly 75% cheaper than an equivalent Private Tutor and about 30% cheaper than other supplementary education providers.
- Focused to work well alongside the Maths syllabus in England.
Who do we help?
We can help any child aged 7-11+, but most of our parents come to us with a specific need or problem in mind. Many parents seeking help getting their children prepared for 11 Plus Exams or competitive selective entry into the country’s top independent schools use our 11 Plus courses, help, advice and support. However many of our other parents simply want some help with Maths.
Parents will often have a child who falls into one of the following categories:
- They have fallen behind and are performing below average- We would normally hope to move these children to average or above-average within six months to a year.
- They are middle of the road but could do better- Many of these children go on to perform well above average where they have the potential. All they need is a little focus and confidence building.
- They are above average but the school is moving too slowly for them- While it’s important children are not pushed too far ahead at this stage unless there is a specific need we would help stimulate them more than the school currently does.
- Just a general feeling that their children are not engaged and could do better through working a little more at home- In most cases parents are right and with a little help and attention their children perform to their full potential in Maths.
What results have we seen?
Our materials are proven to deliver excellent results in public selective entrance examinations and have been proven to deliver a step-change in performance with children studying for other needs. We have been operating for 20 years and have grown mostly through word of mouth and recommendation.
Most parents see the improvement happening before we do. They see:
- Increased concentration levels.
- Improved confidence.
- A better work ethic.
- Improved results.
- Many children get moved to the top set if they are not already there.
- Positive changes through the assessments we carry out roughly every six months.
What do our Maths courses cost?
Over the year our Maths courses will cost between £36 and £63 per month.
- We charge £36 per month where children work normally doing about 15 minutes of work each term time weekday.
- We charge £63 per month where children are working twice as hard because they are catching up. In these cases, they will be doing roughly 30 minutes of work each term time weekday.
The cost is about 70% less than a Private Tutor would charge for a similar number of hours, and about 30% less than other supplementary education providers charge per month.
How do you get started on a Maths course?
We do an assessment of every child before they start to ensure we know what level they are currently at. We will discuss this with you fully before making a recommendation. Once we have agreed on a course of action that suits you we will start the Maths course. Most of our parents like to feedback progress to us on a regular basis.
If you would like to ask for an assessment or have any questions please use the contact us box on the right-hand side of this page.